Currently I am working on about ten different things at once. I have projects that range from club party look to nautical ivy league. Things look beautiful and I cannot wait to see many of these projects complete.
As a designer I feel my work is constantly changing and I am constantly challenging myself. It is my favorite part of the job. This means there are things that are inspiring me and making me raise my bar of expectations for my work. Everyday is a huge learning curve but I love that!
So I thought today I would post some things that have been inspiring me so far this week. This will definitely get you through hump day for sure!
1. The details of the couple behind Design Curiosities. This may be not only the most beautiful shooting style of details but the coolest suit from start to finish I have seen in a while. Totally gorgeous. I just can’t get over these table numbers!! Love doesn’t even explain it.
2. The work of Kelli Anderson is all over every blog from wedding to graphic design. If you have no idea why you shall see when you see how amazing these invitations are. Check out the process they went through in designing and producing them here. But check out her work it’s amazing!
3. Giant paper flowers. This wedding was featured on 100 Layer Cake. Pop over there to see more.
4. Sofia Coppola’s style. So classic. Love it!
5. This duvet cover is wonderful in every way. I have the perfect pillow to match…I will keep dreaming but It’s awesome 🙂 Check it out at Dwell Studio