Fresh Exchange Community
Join our email to make sure you don't miss the next season opening.
Fall Season is open from Sept. 22 – 29 at Midnight!
AnnualAutomatic enrollment to all 4 seasons of the year
Full Year of Access to the Community
4 Seasonal Intentions
12 Monthly Themes
52 Weekly Email Meditations and Journal Prompts
52 Weekly "How To Garden/Cook" Videos from Megan
2x Monthly Community Live Video Chat w/Megan
Full Year of Free Monthly Themed Live Events
Zone Based Garden Support
Unlimited Access to Community Resource Downloads
SeasonalAutomatic enrollment to 1 season, 3 months of community
Single Season (3 Months) of Access to the Community
Summer Season Intention - Living in Abundance
3 Monthly Themes
12 Weekly Email Meditations and Journal Prompts
2x Monthly Q/A Live Video Chat w/Megan
12 Weekly "How To Garden/Cook" Videos from Megan
3 Free Monthly Themed Live Events
Zone Based Garden Support
Unlimited Access to Community Resource Downloads for a Season
This season’s focus: Discovering The Beauty in Letting Go
What events are in the Community this Fall?
Every month we have 1 Monthly Community Event, 2 Q&A Events, and 1 OPEN Event. All events dates/times are linked below:
- September 30th, 8-9 PM EST – Fall Community Welcome – Setting the Intention and Getting to Know Each Other
- October 9th, 8:00 – 9:00 PM EST – Learning to Discover the Beauty of Releasing:
- October 12th – 12: 30 – 1 PM EST – Lunch Time Garden Q&A:
- OPEN EVENT: October 21st, 12 – 1 PM EST – Prep Your Garden for Winter with Megan
- October 30th – 12:30 -1 PM EST – Weekend Q&A + Garlic and Bulb Planting Tips
- November 3rd, 8:00 – 9:00 PM EST – Setting a Course for Living Graciously
- OPEN EVENT November 7th, 1:00 – 2:00 PM EST –Seasonal Eating with Anna Watson Carl of The Yellow Table:
- November 18th – 12:30 – 1 PM EST – Lunch Time Garden Q&A
- November 20th – 12:30 -1 PM EST – Weekend Q&A + Overwintering Plants?
- December 3rd, 8:00 – 9:00 PM EST – Realigning our Energy as We Progress into Winter
- December 11th, 4 – 5 PM EST – Final Garden Q&A for the Season
- OPEN EVENT: December 8th, 12:00 – 1:00 PM EST – Cooking with Jeanine Donofrio of Love and Lemons:
- December 18th, 8 PM EST – Closing the Season Event: Show and Reflect Event
What does your community subscription include?
Whether you are joining for a single season or for an entire year this is included:
- Access to the Private Community
- Seasonal Intention
- Monthly Themes
- Weekly Email Meditations and Journal Prompts
- 2x Monthly Q/A Live Video Chat w/Megan
- Weekly “How To Garden/Cook” Videos from Megan
- Free Monthly Themed Live Events
- Zone Based Garden Support
- Exclusive Discounts
- Unlimited Access to Community Resource Downloads for a Season
What does the community look like?
Our community is not a facebook group. It is a closed community on our own platform. There are no ads, no tracking, just community. Join the already enrolled 100+ community members interacting daily and sharing garden insights, successes, failures, and more. In addition to the online browser-based community, you can also log in through an iOS app and join the community conversation wherever and whenever.
What do the events look like?
Every season we do at least 10 events in our community. Every Season begins with our launch event where the entire community comes together to embrace the new season ahead and Megan presents the Intention for the season as everyone is welcomed into the season and community. In the first week of every month Megan presents that month’s theme from the seasonal intention and facilitates the community conversation. At the end of every month Megan closes out the month’s theme with a reflection on where we have all grown and what insights have grown in the community. Every month also includes a topical event that is also open to non-community members for $5 per person and often includes a guest, chef, or subject matter expert.
See an example of our April Q/A event on what to plant this spring.
What kind of garden resources are included?
Every week Megan sends a new garden or cooking from the garden How-To video. These videos are directly from Megan and are only available to the community. There is also a HUGE resource of links to Where to Buy Seeds, Books To Read, Videos, Downloads, and members only Discounts.
When can I join?
There are 4 windows to join our community and they are tied to the first week of every season throughout the year. These are the points. If you find this at a time out of that window you can join the waitlist or our email newsletter to be notified about the opening of the windows.
Spring: March 20th – 27th Summer: June 20th – 27th
Fall: September 22nd – 29th
Winter: December 21st – 28th