Have a lot of zucchini? Use this recipe to freeze zucchini quickly and easily with zero-waste for this winter.
As much Zucchini as you possibly want to save
- Wash the zucchini well and then cut off the tops and the bottoms of the zucchini
- Cut into long pieces that fit into the shredder attachment
- Shred the zucchini in the food processor.
- Once all zucchini has been shredded scrape out and divide into jars.
- Pack the jars well up to the fill lines.
- Tightly seal the jars with the lids
- Place in your freezer with a label of date and contents so you easily know which jars to use first.