We have been getting back into the groove of life this last week and weekend since our families headed home after their visits. I spent most of last week putting the finishing touches on an editorial story I wrote for a local publication that releases next summer and I cannot wait to see it in print! It all has kept us pretty busy on top of prepping to move back to our other rental and prepping for fall. Lots has been going on. In between all of that though I have had some good down time to get back to dreaming and reading about some things that are on my mind lately. I thought I would share some with you so you can enjoy these things to kick off your week.
- Currently reading everything about natural dying processes. I have wanted to get into it for a while and I have such a desire to do more work my hands since becoming a mom. I find it hard to enjoy time in front of the computer in the ways I used to. I like being active and doing things so I am trying out some new things. I am thinking of ordering this book, but would love to hear what you have read about natural dye?
- I have been living in these overalls most of the summer.
- I have been focusing a lot on my health this last month and have fallen in love with these probiotics from Moon Juice. I have never used a probiotic that has worked this well.
- This home on Remodelista is a total dream, don’t you agree?
- These prints from my friend Brianne Farley are so cool! I just purchased one for our home.
- Been spending our week hanging with Laura and Sam and they are really worth a follow on Instagram if you love Michigan, adventure, and International Scouts (we have the same year as each other).
- So in love with Kelsey from My Simple Simply and her lovely home. She used our #IntentionalSeasons hashtag on Instagram and I kind of googly eyed her gorgeous house with sliding shutters. My goodness girl!
- Always love the creativity and following what Tess Guinery is doing. Her work is always inspiring.
- Been listening to this song from Hiss Golden Messenger a lately.
So tell me what caught your eye recently. I would love to hear!